Results of the competition
Here are the results. And this time without any testing of hardware. We have analysed your effort and chosen the winner whose contribution was the best. Also, there are three lucky persons that were randomly selected. Others who participated will have another chance to win something very soon, we promise. A big thanks to everybody for the support (also to people that did not participate in the competition)!
- Mini-STX motherboard, the smallest format for any Skylake/Kaby Lake processor (with TDP up to 65 W) – Gigabyte GA-H110MSTX-HD3.
- Passive case for selected Mini-ITX boards – Akasa Euler MX with 80W power supply.
- One of the most efficient CPU tower coolers – Noctua NH-D15 with NF-A15 HS-PWM (black version) and NA-HC1 chromax.black.swap. NM-AM4 kit included.
- Complete liquid cooling kit. It includes a 10 cm thick 360-millimeter EK-CoolStream XE 360 radiator with three EK-Vardar fans. EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump and universal EK-Supremacy Evo block. Expansion tank, pipes, and anti-corrosion admixture are also included – EK-KIT X360.
It was required to share a content of our magazine somewhere where it would fit and let us know about it at email@example.com. There were quite a lot of mails that met the specified criteria, we randomly selected three of you. In the order listed below, you can choose a prize (Gigabyte GA-H110MSTX-HD3, Akasa Euler MX and Noctua NH-D15 with Chromax) according to your preference.
Randomly selected winners:
- james p (carlcold.cc@…)
- Radomir Koles (radomir.koles@…)
- BG (bojana_grosskreuz@…)
We have already sent emails to winners. The winner of the first round has a week to choose and let us know. Then we will contact the winners of the second and the third round again and let them pick what’s left.
The prize for the most effective share…
The main prize goes to Oisin A. (wizzcomm@…) for his effort that brought the biggest boost of the traffic. He managed to do it on Reddit by sharing the first and the second test of thermal compounds. It even started an interesting discussion. Thank you!
We also provide a chance to make a deal. If winners are not very happy about the prize, they can change it with other winners, provided both sides agree.
…,and exceptional effort
Most of you shared reviews on your FB profiles, which is of course perfect, but the easiest way too. Some people really cared about the promotion of HWC and we have decided to appreciate this effort. We received a nice email from reader Viktor M. (viktor.majdak@…). He intensively promoted our reviews on forums where they served as a basis in many recommended PC configurations. He was not lucky enough to be randomly selected, but we wanted to reciprocate somehow. We are sending him Gigabyte T-shirt (XL) with Gaming G1 logo, and two Noctua NF-A15 PWM fans.
Thank you for your support!
We would like to say thanks to everyone who ever visited HWCoolin.net. It wouldn’t be possible to run this project without you. The current “flow” of new reviews is not optimal right now, we know. But we are working hard to improve it. The recent increase of the traffic is very important, and it still keeps growing every day. And this competition really helped too. If you care about HWC development, you can continue to share the content. Just make sure that you do it where it fits because spam on unrelated forums may, in fact, hurt us instead. 🙂
- Results of the competition